Department of Geotechnics and Geodesy
Head of Department
- Damian BĘBEN, Ph.D., D.Sc., Associate Professor
- Józef DUDA, Ph.D.
- Paweł FEDCZUK, Ph.D., Eng
- Janusz UKLEJA, Ph.D., Eng
- Elżbieta KOKOCIŃSKA-PAKIET, Ph.D., Eng
- Krzysztof DROŻDŻOL, MSc, Eng
Main branches of research:
- numerical methods (FEM , BEM) in analysis of geotechnical problems of interaction "foundation – subsoil" and "soil – structure" systems,
- nonlinear models of soil mediums,
- parametrical identification of complex nonlinear soils,
- modern solution of subsoil reinforcements,
- environmental protection in civil engineering,
- optimalization of surveying for engineering with particular consideration of measuring displacements and deformations,
Department offers the research from following fields:
- expertise, counseling and assessment of the projects,
- geotechnical research and assessment of subsoil,
- analysis of using technology in the process of building foundation
- optimisation of surveying,
- highly precise surveying engineering,
- measurement of tracts of travelling cranes in engineering structures.
- the periodical controls of the regularity of the exploitation of ventilating devices and chimney installations,
- receipts and analysis of regularity of devices connected to chimney’s conductors.